The PACT Focus service is ideally carried out annually or before the vessel enters dry dock or for warrantee claims. Condition monitoring engineer sails with the vessel for 5 to 6 days and performs a complete health check of the ship.
The features are as mentioned below.
- A customised solution for each ship
- Plan and prioritise ship’s repair work in the dry dock
- Use in support of warrantee claims
- Latest condition monitoring technology extending the human senses
- Tests to ISO standards where available
- Intrinsically safe ATEX approved equipment for hazardous zones
- Direct your maintenance resources to where they are most needed
- Minimum waste, maximum effect.
Condition monitoring techniques used
- Vibration and shock pulse data measured from all machinery. On the spot analysis and interpretation of results.
- Thermo graphic inspection of all electrical and some critical mechanical systems.
- Pressure and vacuum leak detection using passive ultrasonic frequency methods.
- Thickness measurement of critical machinery systems.
- Main and auxiliary engines performance test and power balance analysis.
Detailed machinery health assessment report.