V.Ships Offshore provides marine asset management for the offshore market.
Our expertise is rooted in a rich marine legacy and our global network ensures we are perfectly poised to manage your offshore and marine assets all over the world. We provide full life services to fixed and floating assets anywhere you need us.
We support investors, owners and operators as they navigate the challenges of offshore asset management. We currently operate a full range of sophisticated vessels including OSVs, Subsea Construction Vessels, dive support and accommodation.
The breadth and depth of our business allows you to focus on what you do best. We’ll handle the rest.
From project inception to conclusion, we cater for the management of all upstream asset classes. Our core service is marine operations management.
Within the same cell, we also provide a range of services including engineering and commercial management.
We also provide for other more asset-specific functions such as the management of operational equipment.
Assets cared for:
- Anchor-Handling Vessels
- Platform Supply Vessels
- Offshore-Support Vessels
- Floating Storage and Offloading Vessels (FSOs)
- Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading vessels
- Cable-Laying Vessels
- Subsea Construction Vessels
- Pipe-Laying Vessels
- Diving Supply Vessel
- Accommodation Work Barges
- Accommodation vessels, Flotels
- Drilling Jack up rigs, Drillships
- Heavy lift and Offshore Construction Vessels
- Marine operations management
- Manpower for Rigs / FPSOs / FSOs / OSVs / Construction Vessels
- Travel & Logistics
- White collar / Yard / Commissioning manpower
- Asset inspection & acquisition
- Support services for hook-up and Installation
- Sea-going technical / repair squads
- Underwater repair and maintenance
- Security assessments and plan development - Conversion and asset life extension
- Management systems / safety cases / HAZOPs
- Training solutions
- Catering and hospitality
- Agency and husbandry
- Insurance and loss prevention
- 'End of asset life’ management
V.Ships Offshore can proudly claim to be the world’s largest recruitment and training provider of marine personnel.
In effect, we boast a fully owned network of 34+ recruitment offices in key marine and energy work force supply locations.?umbraco_macro>