V.Ships has delivered decades of successful Operational Management of the above Vessels. To mitigate Risks associated with the acquisition of unknown assets existing Owners, Financial Institutes and 3rd Party Clients, make regular requests to the Technical Service Group to conduct Pre-Purchase inspections. These inspections are conducted and reported upon to the same rigorous high standards of vessels currently under V.Ships Management.
Drawing on experienced Inspectors, strategically located throughout their worldwide network of Ship Management Offices, attendance and assessment is accomplished in a timely and diligent manner, matching experience with specific vessel and Client requirements. Depending upon Vessel Type, Access and any, Client Specific Instructions, an Executive Summary is compiled and forwarded within 48hrs of attendance completion.
The Full Report with Supporting Documents is then forwarded in hard and electronic format within five days of assessment completion.
A standard, Full Inspection Report covers the below items, complete with supporting documents and photographic evidence of the condition, noting any concerns together with recommended remedial actions.
The Report format identifies Budget Costs for remedial actions to bring the vessel up to a recommended condition, for safe and reliable operation.
- Vessel Particulars
- Vessel Performance
- Vessel Operation Condition
- Planned Maintenance Systems and Status
- Class Status together with attached COC’s and Memos
- Hull Structural and Cosmetic Condition a.
- Deck & Deck Machinery Condition
- Cargo & Ballast Space Structural and Cosmetic Condition
- Machinery Spaces Operational and Cosmetic Condition
- Accommodation and Navigation Spaces Condition and Operational Status
If required additional in-house specialised services, are available to further enhance the Inspection Report inclusive of:
- Fuel & Lubricating Oil Analysis
- Thermographic and Vibrational Analysis
- Structural Strength